Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 6: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

Day 6: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

I was born March 6th so I am a Pisces. I love being a Pisces and I totally think that sign fits my personality. The first obvious connection is how much I love water. I have always wanted to live on the beach and I go to the beach as often as I can. I also love hanging out at rivers as well and that is usually where I can be found in the summer. As much as I love water, I do not like fishing!!!

I also pay attention to my horoscope daily and everyday it is so close to what is actually going on in my life that it is unreal! I sometimes cannot believe how accurate my horoscopes are!

So yes, I do think I am a total Pisces by nature and I would not ever change that for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment