Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 Everybody!

Hi hi folks! I am so thrilled to be blogging in 2012 finally! 12 is my favorite number so I have been looking forwards to this year for a couple of years now. I just know this is going to be the best year ever. My family is expanding from 2 kids to 3 here in just a few months and that is the main reason why this is going to be a great year.

My New Years resolutions this year are to spend way less money, work harder at everything I do, and keep my house cleaner! I am really planning on hustling my ass off this year and saving every penny that I can because I plan to be moving out of Texas in less than 5 years and the more money I have, the better off I will be when I move! I can’t wait to move up north and have a real Christmas with snow, oh how I dream about it!

Well I hope all of you had a fun and safe New Years and are not too hung over this morning :) I feel great but then again I didn’t drink either so…… *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment