Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finally!

I am about 95% done on my quest of cleaning and organizing my computer. I’ve been working on this since the first of the year, seriously. I am slightly OCD so when things are messy or disorganized it’s really hard for me to concentrate on anything else but the mess…. I also have a tendency to procrastinate a lot and procrastination and OCD does not go together. I make about 20 clips every week and I have to encode 3 different copies of each clip that I make. It takes me about 2-3 hours from start to finish to edit and encode my clips. I tend to get very clogged up on my computer from having literally hundreds of clip fragments in different folders waiting to be edited, encoded, or deleted. This wouldn’t be a problem except that the sheer quantity of clips that I film every week adds more and more to queue and I can’t finish them fast enough.



Sooo… for the past 2 weeks or so I have only made a handful of clips so that I could clear out the queue and be able to delete all clip fragments and back up my computer and give it a good cleaning. You would think that it wouldn’t be such a big deal to have a cluttered computer but it really really bothers me. I’m down to my last 2 videos to encode then I can go through and go on a deleting spree!! I am really happy. I’ve put in 16 hours a day for the past few weeks trying to get this done and I am going to really try not to let it back up like this again. Now I have to start uploading my clips to the other sites that I tend to neglect and after that I will be 100% caught up! Once I feel like I can focus on other things I am going to start camming again so possibly tonight but tomorrow night for sure. I am ready to start camming again. I’ve taken the past few months off and I am really going to commit to it this year. I am going to cam the whole year with a lot of dedication put in to it and see where it gets me :) I think if I was better able to stay on track with things everything would be a ton better but when you are so extremely busy every hour of the day like I am it’s hard to stay caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment