Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ass Worship and Booty Shaking with Cum Countdown in Bikini Video


//


"Ass Worship and Booty Shaking with Cum Countdown" I have a special treat for all of my ass lovers. I wanted to shoot a sexy booty shaking/ass worship video outside so that’s what I did today! I am wearing my sexy new purple bikini and I shake and bounce my ass for you a bit getting that big cock nice and hard then I slide my bottoms down and spread my big fat ass open for you to worship. I alternate between spreading my big luscious ass and shaking it for you until I know you are getting ready to cum then I tell you to stroke it for me and get ready to cum on my ass! I give you a cum countdown from 15 to 1 and I also shake my big booty the whole time I am counting down to 1 and when I get there I want you to blow your whole load all over my big juicy ass! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 7:00 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment