Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eat Your Cum for Me - Cum Eating Instruction Video


//


"Eat Your Cum for Me - Cum Eating Instruction" I hear it over and over again about how much you love me and how devoted to me you are. I want you to prove it today. How? You are going to stroke your cock and cum for me, then you are going to eat it. Don’t worry though, it’s not as bad as it sounds! I am here to walk you through the whole thing including exactly how I want you to eat your cum. You are a little sissy bitch slut anyways so I am sure you will like it. I am going to tease you with my perfect body, encourage you to stroke your cock, then walk you through eating your cum for me all the while calling you names like sissy, slut, cum dumspter, and bitch. This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 9:59 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment