Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cum Eating Instructions Gobble Up Your Cum for Princess Kristi Video


//


"Cum Eating Instructions Gobble Up Your Cum for Princess Kristi" I know your kinkiest fantasy is eating your own cum when instructed to by a perfect Princess like myself so today I am going to indulge in your fantasy. You will need a shot glass or something similar for this clip. You are going to stroke your cock listening to my sexy voice guiding you through it then on my command you will empty your load into your shot glass. You will then eat your cum from your shot glass when I tell you to…. yes loser, I love making you eat your own cum. I walk you through it from beginning to end. What a good little cum dumpster you are. This is a sexy jerk off instruction video with cum eating instructions. This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 7:45 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment