Saturday, July 27, 2013

Smoking and Showing Off My 40 Inch White Booty Video


//


"Smoking and Showing Off My 40 Inch White Booty" I just love showing off my awesome 40 inch bubble butt and I love showing off my cute asshole as well. I also enjoy a good smoke while I am doing these things so I had a lot of fun in this video! I light up my delicious menthol cigarette while I am showing you my Princess ass, then I slide my panties off and spread my ass so you can get an awesome view of my perfect ass and asshole while I am blowing out clouds of smoking for you. I pull out my titties and show them off right in your face all the while smoking because I know you love it. Awesome smoking and ass asshole fetish video! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 4:37 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment