Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jerk Off on My Sister's Ass Jeans Fetish with 2 Girls Sisters Video


//


"Jerk Off on My Sister’s Ass Jeans Fetish with 2 Girls Sisters" I have a special treat for you jeans fetish lovers today. I brought my sexy tatooed sister Kylie over to make a jeans fetish jerk off video with me! She was wearing sexy tight denim jeans and I really want to watch you stroke it and cum on her ass. I have her bend over in doggystyle while I encourage you to stroke your cock to her big sexy ass. I rub her ass and slap her ass while telling you to stroke that big fucking cock. I bend over next to her for a bit so you can see both of our big sister asses in these tight jeans, what could be better than stroking your cock to 2 sisters’ asses in jeans? I love telling you to stroke your awesome cock to us. I sit back down by my sister’s ass and tell you to stroke it some more then I give you a cum countdown and tell you to drain your balls all over her ass and I will even lick it off when you are done! Super hot 2 girl jeans fetish jerk off video with cum countdown! YES we are REAL sisters!! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 5:54 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment