Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Cum Cube! Jerk Off Instruction and Cum Eating Instruction Video


//


"The Cum Cube! Jerk Off Instruction and Cum Eating Instruction" You are going to need a cum cube for this video. Find a small container and over the period of a week I want you to cum in the small container and put it in the freezer after each load. Keep doing this until you have about 5-6 loads of cum, frozen in the container.
Ok cum guzzler. Today I am going to let you stroke your cock while I am giving you jerk off instructions but you have to do something for me, too. You have to take your frozen cum cube and put it in your mouth and let it melt, you are not allowed to swallow any of the melted sperm until I tell you to. Yep, you are going to suck on your frozen cube of sperm the whole time I am letting you stroke your cock. Mmmm how does that melting cum taste, jerk boy? I bet it tastes oh so good right? Good. Now keep sucking on that cum cube while I get your cock ready to explode then I am going to give you a cum countdown. Sometime during the countdown I am going to make you swallow that whole load of melted sperm in your mouth then you are going to cum all over your hand. Once you milk every last drop of fresh sperm from your cock into your hand, I am going to demonstrate how I want you to eat it for me. Mmmmmm yummy, doesn’t it feel good to be a cum dumpster for Princess Kristi? This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 8:30 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment