Saturday, July 27, 2013

Beg To Jerk It To My Titties Video


//


"Beg To Jerk It To My Titties" Custom video filmed for a fan: My script: Up close to me, whispering, with your face in front of mine, you tell me “i know what makes your cock hard…i know you can’t resist my beautiful big ass and i’m going to prove it to you…" Telling me not to touch my cock at all until you say so. Turning round you show off your amazing ass and playing with your delicious cheeks, you want to hear me beg to stroke “Stare at my ass and beg for strokes!". After a minute of tease, you tell me to look back down at my cock. It’s completely hard and i haven’t touched it at all. Turning around again with your face close to me, you tell me “i know how much power my ass has over you…but it’s my tits that will make you cum!" You allow me to jerk to your cleavage and slowly you strip. Making me beg to see your beautiful breasts. With only your breasts covered up by a handbra you make me stop stroking and let me beg some more. Finally you let me stroke to your bare breasts and soon you’re giving me a cum countdown to explode to your gorgeous body. This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 9:13 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment