Saturday, July 27, 2013

Princess Smoking Menthol Cigarette in Sexy Tight White Dress and No Panties Video


//


"Princess Smoking Menthol Cigarette in Sexy Tight White Dress and No Panties" In this video I am wearing my sexy tight white dress and Princess tiara…. you know, since I AM a Princess and all. I really need to smoke too! I have had such a busy day out doing Princess things and all I want to do once I get home is chain smoke my menthols. I light up my cigarette and start teasing you with my sexy Princess body. I slowly slide up my dress and show you my beautiful Princess pussy and ass. After I smoke some more for you I pull my huge DD titties out and I lay back and spread my juicy pink pussy and finish my cigarette while letting you see all of my beautiful juicy goodies! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 7:07 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment