Saturday, July 27, 2013

You're a Dud! Small Penis Humiliation SPH Video


//


"You’re a Dud! Small Penis Humiliation SPH" Hey stud! I am so happy I finally got you alone all to myself. I came to this party looking for a hot guy to fuck me and you fit the description perfectly! Start taking off your clothes, I want to see all of you. Oh yeah, your body is so hot! But wait…. what the fuck is that? Is that small little thing seriously your cock? What the hell happened? How can a guy as fucking hot as you have such a small ugly penis? Ewww. I can’t believe I am wasting all of the time making fun of your small cock when I could be getting fucked by some other guy here. I am only sticking around long enough to totally tease you with my sexy body and humiliate you with my bratty words! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 11:11 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment