Saturday, July 27, 2013

Strip Tease and Jerk Off Instruction CEI for Cum Eaters Video


//


"Strip Tease and Jerk Off Instruction CEI for Cum Eaters" Hi cum eater! I have the most awesome idea in mind for tonight. I know you just love seeing my big perky DD titties and my juicy white ass but I don’t like giving you my goodies for free. I want you to EARN the privilege of seeing my perfect Princess body. So I will agree to do a sexy little strip tease for you, ultimately ending up with my titties hanging out and me spreading my perfect supple ass cheeks for you ONLY if you agree to do something for me! I know you love eating cum even if you say you don’t so I want you to eat your cum for me for a whole 3 months! Yes I know it seems like a long time but trust me, it will be totally worth it to see the intimate areas of my Princess body. So you will need either a wine glass or a shot glass for this video and something to lube your cock up too. You are going to stroke your dick to my gentle encouragement while I am slowly exposing more and more of my body. Once I get down to my panties you will be given a cum countdown and after you swallow your cum load from the glass, I will remove my panties and let you see what you’ve waiting for! And remember, you have to eat every load of cum you produce for the next 3 months, no cheating! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 7:04 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment