Saturday, July 27, 2013

Taking All of My Landlord's Cum so His Wife Won't Get It Later JOI Homewrecking Video


//


"Taking All of My Landlord’s Cum so His Wife Won’t Get It Later JOI Homewrecking" This video starts out with me on the phone to my friend, talking about how much I hate your wife. See, you and your wife are my landlords and while you are ok, your wife is a ginormous bitch. She always bitches at me and I am fed up. I call you over to fix my broken water pipe and when you are done I have a little reward for all of your hard work. I seduce you into stroking your cock for me and shooting a huge load of cum. After you are finished cumming I let you know that I only had you stroke it for me because I wanted to make sure you’d have no cum left for your wife later. Fuck her nasty old saggy self, I took all of your cum and she gets none! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 8:11 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment