Saturday, July 27, 2013

Plug Your Ass and Stroke for Mine, Cum Eater Video


//


"Plug Your Ass and Stroke for Mine, Cum Eater" You love stroking your cock to my big fat ass don’t you? Yeah, I know my juicy white ass drives you wild. Go ahead, pull out your cock and start stroking it while I prance around and tease you with my incredible ass. Let’s kick it up a notch though…. let’s make this fun! Lube up one of your fingers and slide it in your ass. That’s right, finger fuck your asshole for me while you’re stroking your cock. Mmmm feels good doesn’t it? Now I want you to take it even further. If you want me to take off my panties and spread my awesome pussy and ass for you, you are going to have to fill up your ass with a butt plug. Go on, slide it right up in that tight ass then squeeze your cheeks to keep it in there. Now go on, stroke that cock and get ready to cum for me. I am going to give you a countdown and when I get to 1, you are going to cum into your hand…. every last drop…. then I am going to show you how I want you to eat it. You are going to lick every drop of sperm off of your hand, my little cum dumpster. There is a little bit of name calling at the end when you are eating your own cum :) This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 10:54 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment