Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jeans Fetish Jerk Off Outside Video


//


"Jeans Fetish Jerk Off Outside" Don’t you love it when we are out walking in the woods me in front of you with you staring at my juicy ass while I am wearing jeans? You love watching my ass jiggle and bounce as we are walking. I know it makes your cock rock hard so we are going to take a break right here and you are going to stroke your cock for me while I tease you with my ass in jeans. I guide you through a hot jerking session to my jeans covered ass then I give you a cum countdown and instruct you to bust a nut all over the ass of my jeans. It’s ok baby, I don’t mind walking around with your cum all over the ass of my jeans. This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 6:26 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment