Saturday, July 27, 2013

Purple AE Jeans Fetish Jerk Off Instruction Video


//


"Purple AE Jeans Jerk Off Instruction" I love wearing sexy jeans and I really love these purple jeans! I was thinking about you when I bought these the other day ;) I am wearing my jeans today and really want you to stroke your cock for me so ofcourse I tease you with my 40 inch ass while I am wearing my purple AE jeans. I tell you to stroke your cock for me and even demonstrate to you how I want you to stroke it. I show my ass in my purple jeans in several different poses and also pull them tight around my ass a lot! At the end I give you a 10 second cum countdown and tell you to cum all over my jeans clad ass. Hot jeans fetish jerk off encouragement clip. This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 9:32 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment