Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pink Jeans Jerk Off to My Big Ass in My American Eagle Jeans Video


//


"Pink Jeans Jerk Off to My Big Ass in My American Eagle Jeans" I love it when you jerk your big fat cock to my big white ass in jeans. Today I am wearing bright pink super tight jeans that really show off my big 40 inch ass. I shove my big pink ass in your face and make you stroke your cock until you are ready to explode. I keep teasing you and bringing you closer and closer to cumming by showing you my fat white ass smothered in pink jeans. Finally when I know you are ready to blow your load, I give you a cum countdown from 10 to 1 and make you drain your balls all over the ass of my jeans. That’s right baby, make a huge mess with your sticky cum all over the ass of my pinks jeans! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 7:27 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment