Saturday, July 27, 2013

Smoking Cigarette Booty Tease with Ass Spreading Video


//


"Smoking Cigarette Booty Tease with Ass Spreading" Tonight I am wearing my super sexy, super tight snakeskin print tube dress and I really need to smoke! I start sitting down and talking to you for a minute then I light up my cigarette and inhale deeply. Mmmmm it tastes so good! I keep smoking while I tease you with my sexy body, pulling my big beautiful breasts out then turning around and sliding my dress up. I let my big white ass fall out of my dress and I jiggle and shake it for you while puffing on my cigarette. Soon I slide my panties down and show off my perfect ass and even spread it a little for you while finishing my cigarette. You will love my sexy 100% real inhales! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 5:19 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment