Saturday, July 27, 2013

Edging Jerk Off Instruction and Princess Orgasm Video


//


"Edging Jerk Off Instruction and Princess Orgasm" I love playing little games with you while I let you stroke your cock. I love to tease you with my sexy thick body while your cock is throbbing hard. Today I am going to allow you to stroke to me but you have to follow my rules. I am going to randomly tell you to stop stroking and you have to immediately stop. At first you are only going to be allowed to stroke the shaft of your cock. After a bit you will be allowed to stroke the whole thing. You will be told to stop stroking, I will let you start again and then you will stop again. Finally, I will allow you to stroke and then cum at the same time I have an orgasm from rubbing my Princess pussy. I love edging you over and over! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 12:07 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment