Saturday, July 27, 2013

Worship My Princess Ass and Eat My Goddess Fart Loser Video


//


"Worship My Princess Ass and Eat My Goddess Fart Loser" You losers should really be thankful that I let you worship my perfect ass. Seriously, my ass is far too perfect for the likes of your pathetic loserness. Today I am wearing sexy shiny tights and after making you beg to worship my ass, I slide them down and spread my ample asscheeks and let you get a whiff. Mmmmm that Princess ass smells great, doesn’t it? Nice and ripe from walking around all day, doing Princess things. Keep your face in my ass loser, lick my asshole too. Oh wait, I think I have a suprise for you! Ooops, there went a little Goddess fart. Eat it up fart licker, it’s the best thing you’ll ever get from this Princess ass! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 4:51 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment