Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ruined Orgasm - Stroke It For Me Baby Video


//


"Ruined Orgasm - Stroke It For Me Baby" Hi baby. I want you to whip out that cock and stroke it for me today. I love watching you stroke your cock, it’s so fucking hot. I am going to show you how I want you to stroke your cock by stroking my dildo. You are to copy me exactly, you must go the same speed as me, and you may NOT cum until I give you permission. If you cum before I tell you that you can then you are a ginormous fucking loser and I will hate you. Now pull that cock out, that’s right, get it super hard for me. Mmmm yeah stroke it just like I stroke my dildo. I know you want to cum so bad don’t you? You are just dying for my permission to cum right? Well guess what…. there is a surprise at the end of this video and trust me, it’s not what you were thinking. Maybe you don’t deserve to cum after all…. maybe you are just a fucking stupid loser and you don’t deserve an orgasm. Want to find out if I let you cum after I make you stroke it for an agonizing hot 7 minutes? Buy this clip and find out! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 8:00 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment