Saturday, July 27, 2013

Nerdy Girls Makes You Jack Off JOI & Cum Countdown Video


//


"Nerdy Girls Makes You Jack Off JOI & Cum Countdown" Nerdy girls always look so innocent but really we are sex freaks undercover. We love making men jack their cocks for us and today I am going to prove it. I tease you for a minute or so then I make you pull your cock out. I tell you exactly how I want you to stroke it for me and I show you by demonstrating on my realistic dildo. We stroke slow, fast, just the shaft, just the head, and finally the whole thing until I milk every last drop of cum out of that hard cock. Do you think you can last until I tell you that you can cum?? I bet you can’t, I bet you cum within the first 5 minutes! What to take the nerdy girl challenge? Grab the lube and buy this clip! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 9:42 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment