Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stroke and Cum to My Big Fat 40 Inch Ass JOI Video


//


"Stroke and Cum to My Big Fat 40 Inch Ass JOI" I know you are in love with my big fat 40 inch ass. Don’t try to deny it. You want to stroke that dick daily to my ass, don’t you? I love watching you stroke it to my ass. Today, I am going to give you a nice little ass tease until that cock gets rock hard, then we are going to stroke it. I want you to stroke that fat fucking cock to my big juicy jiggly ass until you bust a huge nut right on my asshole. I sit in a chair with my ass right in your face and spread my luscious ass cheeks apart so you can imagine fucking my tight asshole while you are stroking that dick. Mmmm ready to come baby? I’m going to give you a short cum countdown because I know you are ready to blow right now. 5, 4, 3, 2,…..1! Cum baby! Blow that huge fucking load all over my asshole! Yes, my ass does look a lot better covered in your cum doesn’t it? This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 6:32 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment