Saturday, July 27, 2013

Blue Leggings Ass Worship and Jerk Off Instruction with Cum Countdown Video


//


"Blue Leggings Ass Worship and Jerk Off Instruction with Cum Countdown" Hi boys! Today we are going to have a very sexy ass worship and jerk session complete with you draining your cock and balls all over my spread white ass. I start out wearing a blue striped tank top and sexy tight blue leggings. I tease you with my big white ass for a bit in my leggings, telling you about how you are going to stroke your cock for me. Then I pull the leggings down and continue to make your cock rock hard with my beautiful Princess ass. I thoroughly show off my ass including spreading it and a little ass shaking all while instructing you to stroke your dick. When I am ready for your cum I give you a cum countdown from 10 to 1 and tell you to bust a huge nut all over my spread asscheeks and asshole! Mmmm hot ass worship and JOI session with Princess Kristi! This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 8:16 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment