Saturday, July 27, 2013

Super Upclose Asshole Winking and Worship Video


//


"Super Upclose Asshole Winking and Worship" I know you have a thing for assholes, especially my asshole, so today I wanted to make a video just for you. I start out talking about how I am going to show you my cute little asshole then I turn around and bend over and spread my ass exposing my brown eye. I then lay on the floor with the camera as close to my asshole as I could get it and continue to tease you with my little stink hole by telling you to jerk your cock and cum all over my asshole. I spread my asshole as wide open as I can and I also make it wink at you over and over again. Super hot upclose asshole winking fetish worship video in high definition. This video is in 1280x720 high definition.


 Runtime: 7:14 minutes.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment